The Heart ♥ wishing for,

A nice picnic (just us,escapism)
Another FCUK jeans
Old skool spec,re-do.
Shoes(currently in love with NIKE ballerina)
Forever21 collection(A feminine sense need to be inculcate)
Smartphone (wink*)
Vaio-s Reddy laptop
Digital camera (Ixus, will be nicee)
Simple Mp3.
Hair theraphy ;)

01 August 2009

Times Square can't shine as bright as you.Happy birthday bestest friend :)

Mari kita menyanyi,
happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to Copie Cayunk.
Happy birthday to you..

weee..clap clap.
Photobucket

Thanx for singing the birthday song along with me.
Hehe..my dearest Copie.Sile terharu.. (>.<) Ahaha :) Today is my bestest friend's birthday.My kakak ipar also :) Norsofieazwa Ahmad Bokhari's birthday to be specified. I do heart this girl ()_______________________________________() thisssssssssss much.Hehe.
Even I 'm just get along with this 'budak tecik' when I was in Form Five.
Within that critical year kita dah jadi beshfwen kan cayunk. wee :)
I love you baby :)
She is the best seatmate I tell you.
Always cover Didiey bile Didiey tido.Ahaha.Obvious Didiey kuat tido.
She's really pandai in Electric.Hehe.Selalu ajar Didiey subjek electric when it comes to Physics. We always beza marks English 2,3 points je kan dear
Ranking seluruh tingkatan pun tak jauh. I love you baby!
Not to forget,we also love the sizzling mee. nyumy nyummy.
*Thats why Fara,Didiey,Copie leh jadi beshfwen,sume suke makan Sizzling Mee Pakcik Muncung kat Ipoh Parade tuu..So rakan-rakan,if you singgah Ipoh Parade dapatkanlah Sizzling Mee Pakcik Muncung.Hehe.



Didiey and Copie.
Haish.The whole school dah tahu.
Unseparatable seatmates.
Mane boleh Copie pegi reccess kalau Didiey tak ikut.

Kat kantin even badan kitorang nie tadelah besar mane,,makan tanak kalah oo..
Didiey's favourite is Laksa Makcik Kantin.Copie's favourite is :Meehoon sup taruk sambal sampai kuah jadi itam.
Haha.
kan yunk kan?
I love you baby!

Gilerw mish those memories on school days siott.
Kitorang adalah teman gussip yang tak dapat dipisahkan.Haha :)
Pagi-pagi je sampai kelas mesti excited jerit "SAYANG!!" kat muke pintu kelas 5T1 yang ade air-cond tu.
*nak mention sebenarnye kelas kami ade aircond.Haha :D
Haha.Ecited benor rupenye.Padahal baru malam tadi sms segala.
Thats why her boyfriend merangkap kekanda saya si Roxxa dah label kami as lesbo.
Haishh..
nak wat camne.
dah I love you baby!
Haha :D


The pic proved kami bukan lesbo.LOL.The luckiest guy who have her now is my kekanda Roxxa.
Wish I will be their bridesmaid :)

Even we are hundreds miles away.Please baby please,feel my warmest love towards this friendship.Can't wait to see you again.

Teringat pulak dulu kitorang selalu melalak lagu "When Your Gone" time tengah wat essay English.Hehe.


p/s : ok rakan-rakan mari kire how much i wrote
'I LOVE YOU BABY'
dalam entry nie.Hadoi (-_-")
I love my baby Copie lah!





Happy 19th birthday dearest.Even Times Square can't shine as bright as you.You dazzling more!
I LOVE YOU baby.

"Boyfriends comes,boyfriends go.But bestfriends will never be apart.Because whenever you wanna leave me,I straight gigit you!"

:D
Lots of love,
Your bestfriend forever,
.didiey.


6 comments:

Khairul said...

Bf x de lagi ke

Sesopie said...

dear!! tenkyu soo much p0r the sweet entry... l0ve u dear... mwahhhxxxxxxxxx.........mish u damn much..

faiq said...

hey copie..
eppy besday..

kalo ko dpt adiah bnyk sgt..
kasi la kt aku sket

IkanMasin90(IM90) said...

hepi belated bufdae sophie ;p

didiey ;) said...

mr k : nmpak sangat ko tak prihatin.besar haa pic dea ngn bf dea aku tmpal kt ats tu haaa

BF = boyfren pon ade
Bf = bespren pon ade.

ko nk yg mane haa????

Khairul said...

Aku cakap pasal kau la sayang.
Marah betul yea. Hehe