The Heart ♥ wishing for,

A nice picnic (just us,escapism)
Another FCUK jeans
Old skool spec,re-do.
Shoes(currently in love with NIKE ballerina)
Forever21 collection(A feminine sense need to be inculcate)
Smartphone (wink*)
Vaio-s Reddy laptop
Digital camera (Ixus, will be nicee)
Simple Mp3.
Hair theraphy ;)

11 March 2009

KAWAN

huuu..whut a day..

hell oh tired,,

2moro i got english tezt..

by da tyme i post diz blog..

bawu je abesh ctudy (bajet!)

p/s: at-10-tion to mooNIE..AKU STUDY K CAYUNK!

jgn nk mmbahan o menganjing aku!

(kalo ade chance ak na tiru ko..ekekeke :)

badan da wase cm nk melanding..

mate da wase cm na terpejam..

tp aku gagahkn jugak mate aku nk mgadap english nieh!!

(evendoe dlm ati da annoyyed glerw!)


tibe2 dpt 1 mcg yg amat meruntun wase..

toucink ma heart u noe,,

ekkekek!

"u want 2 noe sumtink about u xpecially 4 me?u r my special friend..yesterday.today n foeva..

to me,there's nothing more important other than family and friends..u r da 1 who play a role in ma whole life as my best friend i ever had..what gonna happen,tomorrow or another day,i'll be here or not,u will always be in my heart..like welove to say "BERTAHAN!",I will keep smiling..i will feel relieve aventhough just see u r here and stay healthy..i'm only wanna say..I LOVE YOU. as time going,i'll remember u from the bottom of my heart.."


diz text mcg come from my bestie =)

suzana..

dear..dd sayang kamu..

(karang ade yg terase ati pulak...ye2..dd sayang munie..syg lina..syg mia..)

=)

sayangs(ade 's' becoz plural) aku tu bkn ley..krg ade je yang terase..

toucing lebey!!

dalam ati nie terdetik

terima kasih tuhan..anugerahkan aku kawan2 yg baik..sentiasa di sisi dalam senang mahupon susah...


so..here..


i wanna make a big2 shout to all my fwen out there...
xpecially..
NURUL MUNIRAH WAN ZIN
FARAH NABILAH KAMARUDIN
SUZANA ABU BAKAR
NORALINA ABD RAHMAN
NORSOFIEAZWA AHMAD BOKHARI
AMIRAH HANIS ABDULLAH

DD SAYANGGGGG KOWANG SHUME!!!!!!!

No comments: