The Heart ♥ wishing for,

A nice picnic (just us,escapism)
Another FCUK jeans
Old skool spec,re-do.
Shoes(currently in love with NIKE ballerina)
Forever21 collection(A feminine sense need to be inculcate)
Smartphone (wink*)
Vaio-s Reddy laptop
Digital camera (Ixus, will be nicee)
Simple Mp3.
Hair theraphy ;)

02 March 2010

bloody fortnight

Its the busiest 2 weeks I ever had. Hell like 3 tests to face and 6 assignments to assign. Ouh, I wish my brain just like a lappy files. Saving data and re-write and getting viruses and corrupt.Don't you forget.What a crap! What a crap!

And my pendrive got the virus from somewhere and deleted the most basis thing I need to complete my assignment. Thank you pendrive. You tearing my heart and my eyes. And I got to re-redo it again! What a crap!What a crap!

Since this very 'BIG' university will be having a sardine pack 15k students inside the next semester,everybody hunts for activity stickers in order to remain their place in the residential. WTF I give you! Stated in the offering letter that the diploma's student will ensured of residential till they finished their diploma and what happen with all the janji manismu huh?
What a crap!What a crap!

All this annoying things drive me crazy day by day. Sumpah penat!
It's almost 2 in the morning and I sat still waiting re-download the bloody pdf files that this bloody pendrive had deleted.

Kenyang kau?Telan file aku?Pfffft!

I'm tired. I'm hell-O tired.

No comments: