The Heart ♥ wishing for,

A nice picnic (just us,escapism)
Another FCUK jeans
Old skool spec,re-do.
Shoes(currently in love with NIKE ballerina)
Forever21 collection(A feminine sense need to be inculcate)
Smartphone (wink*)
Vaio-s Reddy laptop
Digital camera (Ixus, will be nicee)
Simple Mp3.
Hair theraphy ;)

23 February 2010

Controversy

I think I have to talk(write) less on my love life.

Had create a massive rumours. Like I've taken the public bullet for it.
All that matters is YOU and ME. I don't give a damn what other people will talk or write or think. I will never go berserk or absurd.

I still what I am,morally.

I promised you, we'll make through this. And we will.
I promised you, we'll work it out. And we will.

We have our turning point. And I will never look back.
You know who YOU are.

Love ;)

No comments: